Industrious response to COVID-19 Read Here
With more than 95 locations across 45 cities, Industrious is the largest premium workplace provider in the US.
We have a deep understanding of modern occupiers’ needs, delivering the highest customer satisfaction and performance ratings in the industry.
We partner with landlords to transform buildings into dynamic workplace destinations, increasing the value of your entire portfolio with minimal risk.
Decrease churn as tenants grow into flex-office spaces and come to rely on services within the building.
Drive rent premiums across the entire building through in-demand amenities, an elevated level of service and increased employee productivity.
Command a higher market valuation as you come to attract high quality tenants from top companies.
Partner with Industrious to capture the upside: Evolving tenant demands have a direct impact on your financial performance.
“Our settings deliver top-tier, built-in amenities for today’s professionals, which is why a partnership with experience-focused Industrious makes so much sense.”
After an extensive vetting process, EQ / Blackstone selected Industrious to lead the transformation of the Howard Hughes campus.
Rebranding the property as the Playa District and incorporating flex-office and amenities that reflect the energy and culture of a Southern California lifestyle, Playa District has been reborn as a new home for a wide range of companies – from tech to large professional services.
Under an Industrious-managed tenant experience, the project outperformed underwriting projections within the first three months.
Equinox and Industrious partnered to create a workplace experience within the flagship Equinox branded building, designed to complement their company HQ, Equinox fitness club, Equinox Hotel, and the broader offering at Hudson Yards. Together, the groups translated their brand values into a productive workplace setting worthy of the name.
• Industrious and Equinox collaborated on a joint marketing effort that contributed to Industrious receiving the most applications for a new location ever
• Industrious was able to command the highest membership fees of any space within its portfolio
National mall operator, Macerich, selected Industrious to reinvent a formerly occupied Barneys space in their high-end Scottsdale Fashion Square mall. As the exclusive workplace operator within the mall, Industrious partnered with Macerich to create a destination that could compete in quality and experience with the luxury stores in the mall.
• Filled 3X faster than the most aggressive projections
• Space reached 100% occupancy within 7 months
• Increased prices in the flex-space by 13% two months after launch
Billingsley looked to Industrious for help repositioning One Arts Plaza in Dallas. Industrious created a vibrant flexible shared workplace within the building that served as a tenant amenity and brought renewed attention to the offering.
• Billingsley was able to retain existing tenants – including Thompson & Knight who renewed their lease for 10 years
• The building attracted new tenants – including Knoll who relocated from the Design District
• Industrious’s occupancy has remained steady at 99% • Industrious is expanding their building footprint in 2020